Discussion topic: Cant download program says i have to upgrade

This message was authored by nicholas+milburn This message was authored by: nicholas+milburn

Cant download program says i have to upgrade

I have tried to change the resolution via preferences I have also restarting my box and it's still not working

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Cant download program says i have to upgrade

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@nicholas+milburn 

Any recent changes to your subscription? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
nicholas+milburn
Topic Author
This message was authored by nicholas+milburn This message was authored by: nicholas+milburn

Only changes where to remove sky cinema and multi room 

nicholas+milburn
Topic Author

But that was over a month ago and it's worked since then 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@nicholas+milburn 
Do you have the HD add on? If not please try changing the default download preference from HD to SD in
Main Menu > Settings > Setup > Preferences

If you do have the HD add on or the above does not fix the issue post again on this thread so we can potentially escalate your post to Sky. Sky will then try to refresh the viewing card which sometimes needs a couple of attempts. This link explains more: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/call-to-upgrade-downloading-on-demand#q-help-articles

Sky customer since 2001
nicholas+milburn
Topic Author

Tried that still doesn't work and yes I've got the HD package, I've even updated the software on the box still not working

@nicholas+milburn 
I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team may get in touch with you later.

Look out for a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. Once that speech bubble appears you have 48 hours to click on it and join the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to each chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky are not instant so you’ll need to regularly check the chat thread.

This link explains the Community Messaging process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @nicholas+milburn  an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now as this matter has been resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion