Discussion topic: Apple TV app

This message was authored by Claire1981 This message was authored by: Claire1981

Apple TV app

Hello, tried loading my Apple TV app on sky q box and it loads but will not let me move around or select anything.  Been like this for 3 days now?

All Replies

This message was authored by NuRF75 This message was authored by: NuRF75

Re: Apple TV app

I'm having the same problem. Layout looks a little off as well. It's not fully loading the Home Screen content and remote control does nothing 

Claire1981
Topic Author
This message was authored by Claire1981 This message was authored by: Claire1981

@QSky  can someone help with this?

This message was authored by hrai This message was authored by: hrai

@Claire1981 

I had the same issue yesterday - rebooting the box fixed it for me.

This message was authored by NuRF75 This message was authored by: NuRF75

Just tried that...no effect. 

This message was authored by CoopesP This message was authored by: CoopesP

Same here, just opens then does nothing!

This message was authored by Daznicol This message was authored by: Daznicol

 Reboot worked 2 days ago but nothing now. Just this screen! 

IMG_8653.jpeg

This message was authored by forestfan1 This message was authored by: forestfan1

Same happens with us - not been able to watch anything on Apple via sky now for 3 days. Is anyone from SKY reading this? 

Claire1981
Topic Author

Nope no one from @SKYQ  has responded 

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@forestfan1 wrote:

Same happens with us - not been able to watch anything on Apple via sky now for 3 days. Is anyone from SKY reading this? 

This site is a customer helps customer forum, Sky do not routinely monitor it.  I can escalate your issue to them.

I am just another Sky customer!
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Claire1981  an invite to chat.

This message was authored by RichieSecretz This message was authored by: RichieSecretz

Also having the same issue on our Sky Q box, Apple TV app is just freezing despite numerous reboots. 

This message was authored by wired4sound This message was authored by: wired4sound

I'm also having this issue. I have tried to restart the Q Box and also refreshed the apps with the hidden settings. Nothing seems to work.

I have been in contact with apple support to see if it's an issue thier end.

This message was authored by everest23 This message was authored by: everest23

Same issue. Tried rebooting and even factory reset. Partially loads then does nothing. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Claire1981 

Just to point out, the two names you've tagged in your posts are not Sky tags. They are customers who unfortunately selected a tag name that suggests they are staff. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion