Discussion topic: Re: Trying to activate my new sky sim card. It's saying erròr on last 6 digits of bant account numbe

This message was authored by Arthur11 This message was authored by: Arthur11

Re: Trying to activate my new sky sim card. It's saying erròr on last 6 digits of bant account numbe

I am having the same problem.  Have tried several times,  over several days.  Paying for something I can't use.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Trying to activate my new sky sim card. It's saying erròr on last 6 digits of bant account numbe

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Arthur11 

What issue are you having ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Arthur11
Topic Author
This message was authored by Arthur11 This message was authored by: Arthur11

cannot get any further than putting in bank details to activate new sim card.  Says there's an error and to try later, tried loads of times but still getting the same message

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you have another phone you could call Sky to get them to activate the sim and to help fix your account issues.

150 is the free number to use from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk phone otherwise under "Need more help ?" link at the bottom of the page on this link is the number to call Sky on:

https://www.sky.com/help/home

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion