Discussion topic: I have a problem with my voicemail on my iphone se.

This message was authored by JimmyJamesJim This message was authored by: JimmyJamesJim

I have a problem with my voicemail on my iphone se.

When I receive a call if I reject the call by  pressing on the red icon as the call is coming in then it will go to my voicemail. If I leave it then it rings and either the line goes dead or the automated voice comes up where the lady tells everyone that I cannot be reached. It does not go through to voicemail and then the line goes dead. 

I've watched videos  on youtube, read a load of articles rung  the Tech team twice, done a software update, reset my data selections, gone in and out of airplane mode, turned the phone on and off, and nothing works. It is an iphone SE running iOS Version 17.4 and its model number  is MX9T2B/A. Please help. It is driving me mad!

All Replies

This message was authored by Simon957 This message was authored by: Simon957

Re: I have a problem with my voicemail on my iphone se.

Are you trying to use your sky voicemail or your iphone voicemail?

This message was authored by Sooz+B This message was authored by: Sooz+B

Ditto!  Exactly the same happening to me.  Finally spoke to a (very nice) person at SKY.  Followed all reccomendations - resetting networks settings etc + tried everything I could find on every chat/forum etc.  Nothing is working.  Totally baffled - plus sometimes my voicemail greeting is retained i.e. I can listen to it to check it - them sometimes it randomly disappears.  What is going on.  Can anyone help?  I too am relying on my voicemail for my business :-(. It's ben like this for about a week now.

This message was authored by Tribbs This message was authored by: Tribbs

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? If I send a call to voicemail then it connects to my personalised voicemail. If it rings for 15 seconds then goes to voicemail there is a ladies voice saying to try again later 

This message was authored by agius2702 This message was authored by: agius2702

I have exactly the same issue, so does my wife my mum and dad.. all on sky mobile sims.... Sky sent me a replacement sim but that hasnt worked either... now my imessage and facetime wont activate! absolute joke... gonna pay off my contract and move to another network! @Tribbs 

This message was authored by Tribbs This message was authored by: Tribbs

I spoke to Sky yesterday afternoon, after a lot of explaining as they really didn't understand, they have assured me they have logged the fault and it will be resolved within 7 to 10 days, if it's not sorted by then I will be calling to cancel my contract and move elsewhere 

This message was authored by agius2702 This message was authored by: agius2702

Yeah that's what they've said to me so let's see what happens 👍🏻

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion