Discussion topic: Can’t seem to sign my new credit agreement

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Can’t seem to sign my new credit agreement

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

After placing the order and having the confirmation email have you received any other emails about this from Sky, if not give Sky a call so they can check what is happening for you,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by marting1203 This message was authored by: marting1203

You definitely need to speak to someone on the phone. The website options are useless. I almost gave up and ordered elsewhere but if you manage to preserve and speak to someone it should be resolvable. Not easy though.

This message was authored by William1711 This message was authored by: William1711

Im having the same problem the order is showing on my account but no credit agreement has been sent out via email ...... Ive been on the phone for hours trying to sort it out no joy 

@William1711 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by William1711 This message was authored by: William1711

Thankyou for your help I have also got Kelly working on this from sky tech .......Its such a shame i need to get a new phone sorted out and sky may loose me over this silly error 

Quick update after speaking to the sky help team , they said they would try to generate a new agreement email 
I checked my sky online account and went into mobile / manage and the contract was there all signed well done sky Thankyou 

Nothing has come via email yet and the contract only went to my online sky account today as Ive checked it for the last 2 days 

Thankyou all for the help guys 

This message was authored by Martin+Gleeson This message was authored by: Martin+Gleeson

Similar problems after placing an order for new mobile yesterday, unable to access Mobile Credit Agreement account already linked. Spent 55 minutes on phone yesterday the Sky rep I placed the order with made numerous attempts at trying to resolve this issue. It's extremely frustrating and off putting. I've ordered mobiles from other companies/operators and never had any issues or problems. I'm quite tempted to ring Sky this morning and cancel the order and go elsewhere. It's not good enough.

Des

@Martin+Gleeson wrote:

unable to access Mobile Credit Agreement account already linked.

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Martin+Gleeson This message was authored by: Martin+Gleeson

That means I have to wait for my mobile to be delivered,no credit agreement no mobile. Next day delivery should mean next day delivery. Looking through the Sky forums this appears to be an issue that Sky are unable to resolve. This is my third attempt ordering a mobile from Sky,two attempts online which ended in failure resulting in agreements having to be cancelled and now this.

That is why I have alerted the chat team to help you. Even if you had signed the credit agreement it is unlikely you would receive it the next day as the majority of people that place orders don't no matter what the website said when placing the order.

This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

That's unacceptable, other operators I've dealt with in the past always next day delivery if ordered within a certain time frame. Sky should make that clear on their site that next day delivery is not always possible,very misleading.

This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24

After speaking with the customer and checking the Sky ID we have established the a secondary ID was used to sign which cannot be used to link a mobile account. The customer is now going to speak to accessibility to have the ID's unlinked so they can link their preferred email address. It was nice speaking with you and thanks for escalating 🙂

Thank you,unfortunately nothing can be solved because the Sky site is currently being updated.

Thanks

Des

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion