Discussion topic: When launching SkyGo app on Macbook it is very slow and appears that it is going through an install?

This message was authored by Maroonmachine This message was authored by: Maroonmachine

When launching SkyGo app on Macbook it is very slow and appears that it is going through an install?

Every time I launch Sky Go app on Macbook it appears to go through an install as if installing for the first time, so launching is very slow, is this correct and how the app should behave?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: When launching SkyGo app on Macbook it is very slow and appears that it is going through an inst

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The PC version is the same in that it checks for updates and either installs the update or if there is nothing it will then continue loading up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: When launching SkyGo app on Macbook it is very slow and appears that it is going through an inst

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The PC version is the same in that it checks for updates and either installs the update or if there is nothing it will then continue loading up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Maroonmachine
Topic Author
This message was authored by Maroonmachine This message was authored by: Maroonmachine

Okay many thanks for your answer, it is as I thought. It is quite a clunky app I hope the developers look to improve it in the future.

This message was authored by skycustomer8799 This message was authored by: skycustomer8799

not getting past loading for installing

Not installing for me either and has been working fine previosuly

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion