Discussion topic: Trying to watch skiing on Eurosport as it's advertised but it's showing tennis . Lineal channel ?

This message was authored by MigWil This message was authored by: MigWil

Trying to watch skiing on Eurosport as it's advertised but it's showing tennis . Lineal channel ?

I've selected Eurosport to watch skiing as it's on the schedule . It's not been cancelled but tennis is on instead . Says something about "lineal channel" , I'm not sure what that is or how to access it ? Thank you .

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Trying to watch skiing on Eurosport as it's advertised but it's showing tennis . Lineal channel

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MigWil 

" Linear TV, often referred to as traditional broadcast TV, encompasses cable and satellite television. It's called “linear” because content follows a predetermined programming schedule, unlike on-demand content which the individual viewer decides to watch based on their own preferences and schedule. "

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Trying to watch skiing on Eurosport as it's advertised but it's showing tennis . Lineal channel

Eurosport 2 is working for me and showing Skiing on the sky Go app on channel 414 so is this the channel you are trying to view ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
MigWil
Topic Author

So do I access this in a different way ? Just via the main TV schedule ?

MigWil
Topic Author

It is but it's only just started for me . Should have been 09:15 .

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

I'm unsure why it is working for you, is your app connected to a Sky Q box, if it is does the channel then work if you disable to connection via settings on the Sky Go app itself ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion