Discussion topic: To enjoy this service, please upgrade your subscription.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: To enjoy this service, please upgrade your subscription.

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Ron6516

A private chat was started but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by DonnaHas This message was authored by: DonnaHas

I have the same issue. I recently switched back to sky broadband via fibre and sky tv. My TV and other devices plugged into the TV are stating no signal, even after I followed all of the steps on online help. I then tried to access Sky Go but received the above message on all channels

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DonnaHas wrote:

I recently switched back to sky broadband via fibre and sky tv

If you were away for a year or more then your previos account will have been closed so you will need to set up a new Sky ID to use to login to the app with.

If you want to use the same email address then you need to first remove it from the old account first so log into the old account here:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/my-details

Then delete the email address by providing another one and logout of this account, this will then free it up to use when setting up your new Sky ID:

https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-id/sky-id

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Thank you but I was able to access both the mysky app and sky go up until today. I am now being told that I am not authorised to access them/need to.upgrade my subscription

@DonnaHas wrote:

I was able to access both the mysky app and sky go up until today. I am now being told that I am not authorised 

Due to this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The issue is ongoing. I would be grateful if someone could please send me details so that I can speak to someone direcrly. It is incredibly frustrating that I am unable to speak to a representative from Sky and am being sent on rendless loops on sky's help page

@DonnaHas 

As you can see from my post I have contacted Sky for you so you need to look out for the chat bubble at the bottom left of the page as hopefully they should contact you sometime today about this.

I have followed the link, included numerous requests from 9.30 this morning and no one has responded or made contact. V poor customer service

I'm a customer like you so have they sent you the chat bubble, if so and you have replied then they will get back to you in time because as stated earlier this isn't a live chat. 

10 hrs in and no-one has responded to me via the chat bubble. I finally got through on the main help line. Turns out it's an issue with the satellite. The person that I spoke to was lovely but it will take a week for them to send an engineer out, they obviously only have a skeletal support staff, which makes for very poor customer service. They are also giving technical difficulties with Sky Go. 

This message was authored by PhilJCFC This message was authored by: PhilJCFC

Hi there

We recently have changed our subscription to include Sky broadband & we also now pay for BT sport through Sky. However, when I try to watch BT sport via the sky go app I get this notification.

229E9B7C-9A25-498E-8F05-98B527F23F04.png

Please can someone help me as I've been unable to find a solution to this online.

Looking at the My Sky app my package does include BT Sport, how can I then watch this on Sky Go?

4CAEDCDD-6C9E-4F3C-A721-9E85CC5A5361.png

Look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thanks,

Phil

This message was authored by PhilJCFC This message was authored by: PhilJCFC

Please ignore my question as I've just realised I'm in a 30 day delayed activation period for BT Sport so will be resolved middle of next month. 

This message was authored by Bunnies10911 This message was authored by: Bunnies10911

I'm having the same issue. very irritating. 

@Bunnies10911 

Are you new to Sky or a returning customer who has been away for 12 months or more ?

This message was authored by Rhinoceros This message was authored by: Rhinoceros

Hi 

Trying to set up sky go on my phone but it's saying I don't have the right subscription! Which I do! Please help

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion