Discussion topic: Sky no go , if I want to watch BBC on Sky Go, it cost £15 a month ? Why ?

This message was authored by EDGARTHEFIRST This message was authored by: EDGARTHEFIRST

Sky no go , if I want to watch BBC on Sky Go, it cost £15 a month ? Why ?

Last week I wanted to watch BBC 1 on Sky Go, I was bedbound with a bad back. Some some reason Sky want £15 pounds a month to watch BBC on Sky Go ? Which is silly for a couple of views ?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky no go , if I want to watch BBC on Sky Go, it cost £15 a month ? Why ?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You would need multiscreen on your account so that the Sky Go app can connect to your Sky Q box as this is the only way you can view any of the BBC channels.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Sky no go , if I want to watch BBC on Sky Go, it cost £15 a month ? Why ?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@EDGARTHEFIRST 

That's the flat rate for Multiscreen at an address, permitting up to four Q mini boxes (two in simultaneous use) in the property and four Sky Go client devices either there or away from home.  Unfortunately there's no reduction for smaller scale use.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion