Discussion topic: Sky go stuck on Verification code

This message was authored by Jaronkey This message was authored by: Jaronkey

Sky go stuck on Verification code

Hi any one know how to get your laptop past the verification code part i have reinstalled it on my laptop about 100 times and still no ioy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: Sky go stuck on Verification code

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Jaronkey

I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 

This message was authored by RuudAzz This message was authored by: RuudAzz

Hi

Do we have an update as this is ridiculous?

Cannot seem to get past the verification on Sky Go. After submitting it just stalls and nothing is happening!

Please advise or resolve asap

Thanks

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RuudAzz 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

After speaking with RuudAzz we confirmed this was a known issue with Sky Go which our App Developers are currently investigating and hope to resolve shortly.

It was great speaking with you RuudAzz and thanks again.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Seansamoa This message was authored by: Seansamoa

I have the same problem. Cant get past the verification code stage on my laptop but works fine on my phone

This message was authored by Seansamoa This message was authored by: Seansamoa

Also this has been a problem for some time now and it never gets fixed and I have re-installed many, many times. Not much point having it, if it does'nt work on your laptop ?

This message was authored by Ramboalice This message was authored by: Ramboalice

Hi.  I have the same issue.  What was the fix?

This message was authored by lusebio This message was authored by: lusebio

Hi @Tom-W19, any idea when this issue will be fixed? I had no issues with Sky Go on my laptop until (presumably) a recent update and now I can no longer get past the verification stage either. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion