Discussion topic: Sky go not working on Xbox series x iPhone 15 or ps5

This message was authored by Kristian09 This message was authored by: Kristian09

Sky go not working on Xbox series x iPhone 15 or ps5

Sky go has stopped working 2 days ago in my house on my 3 devices that I have tried but will work on others that are not in this house. All worked fine until 2 days ago. Deleted reinstalled and reset all internet and no luck 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky go not working on Xbox series x iPhone 15 or ps5

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What is happening on these devices, do you see an error messages and if so what does it say ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Kristian09
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kristian09 This message was authored by: Kristian09

I get either something went wrong. Please try again (7b950cdf) or the sky go app couldn't load on the Xbox. 
Cannot connect to the server within the time limit on ps5.

And on the iPhone it has the tv guide but nothing will load.

As both are not working have you tried a reboot of your broadband router, leave it off for 5 minutes then after powering it off give it another 5 minutes to complete loading up then try again to see if they will work.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Kristian09
Topic Author

Yeah all rebooted multiple times as Netflix and Disney weren't working either but they are back to normal it's just sky go that's now not working 

Have you also tried rebooting the devices themselves ?

Kristian09
Topic Author

Yeah the first thing I tried was Xbox support that took me through all the trouble shooting methods and they suggested that I try sky to see if there is an issue with the app or account 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

Kristian09
Topic Author

Thank you for your help 

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Kristian09 an invite to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion