Discussion topic: Sky go error 1410

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Sky go error 1410

I've got the same issue  - can't access SkyGo and get error 1410. I've made some changes to my subscriptions following a house move, but still subscribe to Sport and want to be able to view it on my macbook on SkyGo

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anonymous wrote:

I've made some changes to my subscriptions following a house move,

Does this include starting up a new account with Sky or did you do a house move with them so that your servives continued throighout.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Kept same account

@Anonymous 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you 02891883476Jg. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Yes, I still need help. What should I do?

Clicked on the bubble and waited for over an hour for someone to respond in the chat but there was no response. Could you try again - issue still not fixed

As stated previously @Anonymous the chat isn't a live one so just reply when you can and look back once or say if you can.

I have alerted them again for you,

This message was authored by Ade+putra+tio This message was authored by: Ade+putra+tio

Hello , I Have same error , I got Code 1410 when i watch in sky Go

@Ade+putra+tio 

Are you a first time customer to Sky or did you leave for 12 months or more and then return ?

This message was authored by Ade+putra+tio This message was authored by: Ade+putra+tio

I have been a subscriber of SKY TV for 8 months with a sports and cinema package.

However, when I tried using SKY Go or the SKY Sports app to watch the Sky Sports channel today, an error notification appeared: "You need the relevant SKY TV Subscription to watch this show. Code: 1410."

I have followed the instructions on this link, but it didn't work: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/need-sky-subscription-to-watch-this-show

I take it you were not a customer previously before you were joined Sky TV 8 months ago, the reason I ask is to check you are using the correct Sky ID to login to the app with ?

Yes, indeed I have been a new subscriber to Sky for the first time since 8 months ago. I subscribed to broadband and TV. I am very sure that I am using the same email ID when I log into my Sky account and my Sky Go.

I can also see in the TV settings menu on the website that the Sky Go devices option is already connected to my device. And in the My Products menu, Sky Sports - Complete Pack and Sky Signature, I still have a contract until 13/03/2024.

@Ade+putra+tio 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion