Discussion topic: Sky go error 1410

This message was authored by Darcus+100 This message was authored by: Darcus+100

Re: Sky go error 1410

Sorry is this message for me? I haven't cancelled my contract and still have an active account!!

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Darcus+100 wrote:

Sorry is this message for me? I haven't cancelled my contract and still have an active account!!

@Lisa-P1987 has said who the post was aimed at and it wasn't you.

You were sent a chat invite back on the 16th but it looks like after 48 hours you failed to respond to it.

You also didn't answer my question I asked you last month:

@caesarome wrote:

Using the same login details can you view your bill via this link or are you take to your old closed account:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Jane1955 This message was authored by: Jane1955

I too have this problem.. sky go works perfectly on my phone but not imac.. error 1410. can anybody help with this.. I am fed up trying to phone and being kept waiting - the calls are costing a fortune.. thank you. 

@Jane1955 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Jane1955. 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - This has now been resolved on a private chat

This message was authored by TimothyEd This message was authored by: TimothyEd

Hi there we are unable to access any sports channels on sky go despite paying for the package, please can you escalate this message to get this problem sorted. Error 1410 comes up on mobile and laptop app.

@TimothyEd 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by sarah4952 This message was authored by: sarah4952

I have this error too- I have a package, but when I try to use Sky Go on my laptop it gives me the 1410 error message.

@sarah4952 

Are you new to Sky or have you been a customer in the past and have returned after being away for a year or longer ?

This message was authored by TimothyEd This message was authored by: TimothyEd

still haven't recieved a message from sky, nothing has appeard nor a notification indicating one has.

I have alerted them again for you @TimothyEd so should they not contact you again you will need to call in but keep an eye out for the chat bubble sometime tomorrow.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent TimothyEd an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Midders1972 This message was authored by: Midders1972

If you get your BT app through BT, Sky will not allow you to use Sky to watch it. You have to use the BT app. Good luck!

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-To best help this query, we advised customer to call our dedicated team. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion