Discussion topic: Sky go error 1410

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky go error 1410

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I have alerted then again for you @Darcus+100 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Darcus+100 This message was authored by: Darcus+100

Thank you. I think the problem is I don't wait around for someone to contact me via this app. I would prefer someone to phone me  just like we used to😀

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

If you wish to talk to someone via the phone, you are welcome to call our team. 

IF you are happy to wait to chat on the community chat, then we can get you through to someone but it is not an instant chat. There will be times where we do not respond immediately. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Darcus+100 This message was authored by: Darcus+100

Hi Thankyou for your response.  Is it possible someone can call me as I don't fancy waiting for ages for someone to answer?

@Lisa-P1987 wrote:

If you wish to talk to someone via the phone, you are welcome to call our team. 

You also don't need to wait round all day, just check back at a certain time and if the chat is there then you can use it, if not give it a few more hours before looking again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

As I mentioned above, you are welcome to call. 

We cannot arrange a call as we are a chat service. We do not have phone facilities set up on our systems. We are here only to support customers via the chat service. 

You can get the number using this link : 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/troubleshooting-osms-mobile-tablet#get-in-touch

At the bottom of the page there is a telephone number. 

Thanks

Posted by a Sky employee

Would you like us to send the invite for a chat?

Thanks

Will it be now?

Posted by a Sky employee

The invite has been sent now Darcus+100, Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147  

Thanks

This message was authored by MWilliams1962 This message was authored by: MWilliams1962

Hi,

Please could you help me with the same issue?

Thanks!

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We received no further response so we are closing this chat now. Please reach out if you need further help. Thank you.

This message was authored by MWilliams1962 This message was authored by: MWilliams1962

Hi Addie

I still need help! I cannot access any sports on my sky go for some reason, please could you assist?

Thanks,

Malcolm

@MWilliams1962 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent MWilliams1962 an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - Spoken to MWilliams1962, after checking the account, the reason the customer cannot use Sky Go is because they have cancelled their services with Sky. 

An active subscription is required for watching Sky Go. 

Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion