Discussion topic: Sky go error 1410

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky go error 1410

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Darcus+100 

Are you using the same login details from 2 years ago ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Darcus+100 This message was authored by: Darcus+100

Im not sure. I thought ihad new log in details but im not certain

Using the same login details can you view your bill via this link or are you take to your old closed account:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by SDS1957 This message was authored by: SDS1957

I have the same issue. I can play other shows on Sky Go, but despite having a full Sports subscription (the only reason I keep Sky) it gives me this error. 

This message was authored by Mr+Benn This message was authored by: Mr+Benn

Another unhgappy user who cant get Skygo to work on my laptop or pc. It has wprked before fine on both, and Ive not chaged my username or password.   I get the same "you need the relevant SkyTv subscription...error 1410"

It works fine on my Android phone. 

@SDS1957 @Mr+Benn 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your posts to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent SDS1957 an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Mark+B1234 This message was authored by: Mark+B1234

I am also having this problem, please can someone assist/report?

@Mark+B1234 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.  

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 

This message was authored by Darcus+100 This message was authored by: Darcus+100

Hi,

I am still looking for helping and am waiting for someone to contact me.

Thank you

Mark

This message was authored by Mark+B1234 This message was authored by: Mark+B1234

Hello,

I am still waiting for a response, please can someone assist?

Thanks

Mark

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-There has been no further response to the chat in 48 hours, we are closing it now. Please contact us if you still need help. Thank you.

Hi yes I still need help. No one has contacted me yet and you keep closing the chat! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion