Discussion topic: Sky go error 1410

This message was authored by KRatu This message was authored by: KRatu

Re: Sky go error 1410

I am trying to use Sky go and getting error code 1410 can you please help?

It was working fine yesterday however today its not working

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@KRatu 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @KRatu  an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

This message was authored by TerracePotatoes This message was authored by: TerracePotatoes

Hello, I am also having the 1410-IH error message. Could I also get it escalated? 

@TerracePotatoes 

A few questions:

What are you trying to view or do you see this on anything you try to watch ?

Are you new to Sky or a returning customer who has been away for 12 months or more ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by TerracePotatoes This message was authored by: TerracePotatoes

Any of the TNT sports channels even though I have them on my subscription. I've had sky for years and years but it's never worked.

@TerracePotatoes 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear tomorrow you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @TerracePotatoes an invite to chat.

This message was authored by David3110800 This message was authored by: David3110800

I have the same problem could I get help also ? 

@David3110800 

We can't at present due to a staff shortage so you will need to call Sky about this.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion