Discussion topic: Sky go error 1410

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Sky go error 1410

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent Ade+putra+tio an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Andy+Wardle This message was authored by: Andy+Wardle

dont understand

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Andy+Wardle 

I don't understand your post either but when you posted about this last August you didn't answer my question namely this one:

@caesarome wrote:

Sky don't send out engineers for Sky Go issues so as you have posted here I presume you are seeing a 1410 error, prior to the issue starting were you a customer in the past who left and returned after being away for a year or longer ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Andy+Wardle This message was authored by: Andy+Wardle

So I've had engineer out today for internet. Once fixed loads of messages came to me so couldn't reply to you in August if I didn't have. I know that sounds weird but true. 
been trying to resolve this for 3 years ????

engineer today with 18 years under his belt still could not fix , he tried everything 

replying to your comment yes years ago I had virgin media. 

If you are still seeing the 1410 error then can you answer my question about you being someone who has or has not come back from Sky after being away a year or more.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, left Sky in 2000 moved house and had virgin. Came back to sky in 2020. Same email address. 

So when you came back @Andy+Wardle as you had been away for a year or more did you set up a new Sky ID as your previous one would have been closed.

If you want to use the same email address then you need to first remove it from the old account first so log into the old account here:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/my-details

Then delete the email address by providing another one and logout of this account, this will then free it up to use when setting up your new Sky ID:

https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-id/sky-id

This message was authored by mcbeezel This message was authored by: mcbeezel

I have subcribed today and am getting error code 1410. Have signed in and out and reinstalled the app several times so please don't tell me to day that. Please advise.

@mcbeezel wrote:

I have subcribed today 

Have you signed up to Sky today or that your services have been installed today ?

This message was authored by Jamesphillips1 This message was authored by: Jamesphillips1

My Sky Go on my laptop is showing the error code 1410, although it works perfectly fine on my phone. How do I fix this?

This message was authored by AndreLoureiro34 This message was authored by: AndreLoureiro34

I also have the same error, would it be possible to have this escalated?

@AndreLoureiro34 

Are you signed in with the correct Sky ID so not an old one that perhaps you used to use if you had Sky in the past and returned ?

This message was authored by AndreLoureiro34 This message was authored by: AndreLoureiro34

Hi have uses Sky Go for an year, with always the same log-in details and conected to my Sky Q box, but suddently stopped working and shows the error 1410.

@AndreLoureiro34 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion