Discussion topic: Sky go error 1410

This message was authored by AnnaChris111 This message was authored by: AnnaChris111

Sky go error 1410

When logged on to sky go on my Laptop it won't allow me to watch any programmes and gives a 1410 error code even though the channels are part of my subscription and sky go works perfectly fine on my phone.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky go error 1410

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you logged into your laptop with the same Sky ID/password that you have used on your phone ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
AnnaChris111
Topic Author
This message was authored by AnnaChris111 This message was authored by: AnnaChris111

Yes I have.

To get this looked into for you I have escalated your post to Sky who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
AnnaChris111
Topic Author

I have also uninstalled and re-installed the Sky Go app and it still gives the same error code.

A 1410 error @AnnaChris111 is either a wrong package or wrong ID error so deleting the app as you have found will not help so let Sky look into this for you when they contact you via the chat sometime tomorrow so remember to log back in here sometime tomorrow to look out for the chat bubble at the bottom of the page.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us AnnaChris111. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks 🙂   

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Soundman56 This message was authored by: Soundman56

We can't watch on an IMac that we've been using every day, now it just says error 1410

Have you made any changes o your TV package recently @Soundman56 ?

This message was authored by Soundman56 This message was authored by: Soundman56

No, haven't changed a thing.been us. The same IMac for a couple of years paired with our skyq box and for no apparent reason it started this error 1410 stuff a few days ago. At the same time skygo seemed to change from letting us watch something by simply clicking on the channel name. Now when we click on the channel name the show details appear at the top of the channel list with a white arrow in the Center which we have to click to watch the show.  A few channels work like bbc1 but most now give the 1410 error.

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to Sky who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

In the meantime have you tried disconnecting the app from your Sky Q box ?

Thanks for the prompt response. I haven't disconnected from the skyq box, but I'll go and try it now.

I quit sky go on the IMac then restarted sky go logged back in and everything sms to be working again.

thanks

This message was authored by Steven+Watson This message was authored by: Steven+Watson

this is happening to me too................

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion