Discussion topic: Sky go Extra on PS4

This message was authored by ViralStarSailor This message was authored by: ViralStarSailor

Sky go Extra on PS4

I am trying to access Sky Go on my PS4. Once I signed in to Sky app, it said I needed Sky Go Extra so I went and got Ultimate Demand. I went back to my PS4 to complete the process. I still don't have access to Sky go on my PS4. How long do I have to wait to be able to have Sky go Extra ? 

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Sky go Extra on PS4

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ViralStarSailor wrote:

I am trying to access Sky Go on my PS4. Once I signed in to Sky app, it said I needed Sky Go Extra so I went and got Ultimate Demand. I went back to my PS4 to complete the process. I still don't have access to Sky go on my PS4. How long do I have to wait to be able to have Sky go Extra ? 

Hi @ViralStarSailor 

Afraid you need the monthly Sky Multiscreen subscription to be able to connect your devices to your Q box.

Sky Ultimate TV includes the Netflix Basic plan but that's all.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky go Extra on PS4

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ViralStarSailor wrote:

I am trying to access Sky Go on my PS4. Once I signed in to Sky app, it said I needed Sky Go Extra so I went and got Ultimate Demand.

It is Sky Go Extra you require to use the app, the cost without a multiscreen sub is £5 per month so give Sky a call to get it added.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion