Discussion topic: Sky Go app on Xbox Series S

This message was authored by thefuzz1121 This message was authored by: thefuzz1121

Sky Go app on Xbox Series S

I'm using the Sky Go on my Xbox Series S and it has become unusable over the past few days; the app starts up ok but as soon as I navigate on to any menu, it flicks back to the Sky logo and everything seizes up.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app as well reset the console, but the problem remains.

Any ideas? This is very annoying! 😡

All Replies

thefuzz1121
Topic Author
This message was authored by thefuzz1121 This message was authored by: thefuzz1121

Re: Sky Go app on Xbox Series S

Anyone able to help or have a simalr problem?

I spoke to someone in Sky techncal support and I was told something about a coming update (sounded a bit vague but I'll take their word for it).

thefuzz1121
Topic Author

Anyone at all? 😂

If the problem persists, as I suspect that it will, am I entitled to some kind of refund?

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

What are you subscribed to?

Exiled in HH
thefuzz1121
Topic Author

Sky Go Extra, mate.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@thefuzz1121 wrote:

am I entitled to some kind of refund?

Possibly if Go Extra actually appears as a separately billed item on your account: for most Sky subscribers it's 'free' and so not refundable.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@thefuzz1121 how much are you paying for Sky Go Extra? .... mate!

Exiled in HH
thefuzz1121
Topic Author

@Exiled-in-HH seems to be free after a discount is applied.

Even so, it's very annoying to be honest.

thefuzz1121
Topic Author

I'm still having the same issue.

Anyone else having this problem? I'm tempted to think that it's hardware fault with my console, but every other app or game is working perfectly.

Are there any Sky staff on these forums that could contact me?

thefuzz1121
Topic Author

Can a super user please put me in touch with a SKY representative?

The app still won't work correctly on my Xbox and SKY themselves still haven't contatced me after my phone call last week.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion