Discussion topic: Sky Go - Upgrade your subscription.

This message was authored by F1fan This message was authored by: F1fan

Re: Sky Go - Upgrade your subscription.

Sorry for the confusion ^ that account was me on my stepdads account, I logged in to his to try as well and it didn't work 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I'm confused as you said:

Returned customer after a couple of years 

So you need to do what I said and logout of whatever account you have signed into the app with and setup a new ID for yourself and use this to login to the app with.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Gibf1 This message was authored by: Gibf1

My sky Id is new as I've never had one before but I'm just another account added onto the main sky account which is my stepdads. Why would mine not be working then if mine is completely new ?

@Gibf1 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by F1fan This message was authored by: F1fan

My chat has gone? 

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @Gibf1 and the sky id was from the old account so customer created new Sky id and customer can now view content

Thanks again for the escalation have a great weekend 🙂

This message was authored by PhilipK1965 This message was authored by: PhilipK1965

I am trying to watch the football on my phone via SkyGo app and am being told that I need to subscribe even though I have Sky Sports subscription.  I've not used the phone before for this.  Can anybody help?

@PhilipK1965 

Are you using the correct Sky ID to login to the app with and not an old me if you have left Sky previously and have been away for 12 months or more ?

This message was authored by PhilipK1965 This message was authored by: PhilipK1965

No it's th same log in.  I haven't left and come back

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent  an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know  so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

This message was authored by Dazzhubbard This message was authored by: Dazzhubbard

I've just had the same problem, have by sport package that I can watch on my TV but it wouldn't let me watch it on sky go, I signed out of sky go, signed back in and now it works fine. If anyone else has this problem, try this, it worked for me

This message was authored by WizardAKA This message was authored by: WizardAKA

Hi, I'm having precisely the same problem,  can you help please?

Alex

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion