Discussion topic: Sky Go App on Windows 11. Sound but no picture.

This message was authored by soundnopicture9 This message was authored by: soundnopicture9

Sky Go App on Windows 11. Sound but no picture.

Spent an hour searching for this. Lot's of similar threads but I can't find an answer.

I've uninstalled and re-installed the app and the same thing happens. I lauch whatever I want to watch from the TV Guide and there is sound but no picture. I can't alt tab out and task manager launches but I can't access it. The only way to try again is to turn the power off and reboot my PC.

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: Sky Go App on Windows 11. Sound but no picture.

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @soundnopicture9 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: Sky Go App on Windows 11. Sound but no picture.

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @soundnopicture9 

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion