Discussion topic: I’m getting an error code (e07282b0) on the Sky Go app on my Xbox since starting my new Sky Wi-fi

This message was authored by Mgore28 This message was authored by: Mgore28

I’m getting an error code (e07282b0) on the Sky Go app on my Xbox since starting my new Sky Wi-fi

As described above in the summary, we have recently had our Wi-fi connected and set up. I am using the Sky go app on my Xbox connected to the new Wi-Fi and I’m getting an error code (e07282b0) and 'sorry but there was a problem playing the selected video, please try again later'. I have uninstalled the app reset the Wi-Fi and nothing, I connected my Xbox to my phone hot spot to see whether the Sky Go services were down and it worked fine connected to my phone hot spot. So there's definitely an issue with the Sky Internet. Any suggestions? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: I’m getting an error code (e07282b0) on the Sky Go app on my Xbox since starting my new Sky W...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Tom73 This message was authored by: Tom73

Re: I’m getting an error code (e07282b0) on the Sky Go app on my Xbox since starting my new Sky Wi-f

I am also having the same issue 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion