Discussion topic: I havnt been able to get a code for the free chocolate giveaway in the sky vip has anyone else had t

This message was authored by D571 This message was authored by: D571

I havnt been able to get a code for the free chocolate giveaway in the sky vip has anyone else had t

Im having trouble obtaing a code for the chocolate giveaway and theres only 4 days left has anyone else had trouble

All Replies

This message was authored by CrazyStupidFast This message was authored by: CrazyStupidFast

Re: I havnt been able to get a code for the free chocolate giveaway in the sky vip has anyone else h

They're always gone when I look and I have tried at various early times including just after midnight. It would help if they said WHEN they are available - just saying try again tomorrow is immensely frustrating !!! 

This message was authored by AJAYGroove This message was authored by: AJAYGroove

Re: I havnt been able to get a code for the free chocolate giveaway in the sky vip has anyone else h

Me too and and have had zero success......seems pointless really as you have. No idea when (if they do) reset it. Come on Sky!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion