Discussion topic: I have Sky Q and multiscreen package, I cant log in to Sky Go on PS5 through the App

This message was authored by Willikins05 This message was authored by: Willikins05

I have Sky Q and multiscreen package, I cant log in to Sky Go on PS5 through the App

Hi Sky Community peeps,

I have Sky Q and multiscreen package, I cant log in to Sky Go on PS5 through the App.

When I try to log in, I get this message...

You can't use sky go on this device yet. You'll need a Sky Q Multiscreen, Sky Glass Whole Home or Sky Go Extra subscriptionto access Sky Go on this device.

I have double checked my bill and I have Sky Q subscription active and Multiscreen active. there's no mention of Sky Go Extra which used to be the key to using Sky Go on a console.

I believe Multiscreen supercedes Sky Go Extra? 

Can anyone help?

Ta

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I have Sky Q and multiscreen package, I cant log in to Sky Go on PS5 through the App

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Willikins05 

You will need to give Sky a call to get Sky Go Extra added which you can for free as a multiscreen customer.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Willikins05
Topic Author
This message was authored by Willikins05 This message was authored by: Willikins05

Re: I have Sky Q and multiscreen package, I cant log in to Sky Go on PS5 through the App

Thanks

I'll give that a go.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion