Discussion topic: How yo watch live EPL

This message was authored by Coolguyfriday This message was authored by: Coolguyfriday

How yo watch live EPL

I have an active Sky Ultimate package subscription specifically for me to be watching EPL and champions league football matches. But I can't still be able to watch those on my mobile device. I need a help on how to sort this please. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: How yo watch live EPL

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Coolguyfriday wrote:

I have an active Sky Ultimate package subscription specifically for me to be watching EPL and champions league football matches. But I can't still be able to watch those on my mobile device. I need a help on how to sort this please. 

Hi @Coolguyfriday 

Don't know what you mean by Sky Ultimate package because on Sky Q - Ultimate TV relates to Netflix on Sky Q.  Assume you have the full Sky Sports subscription.

To watch Sky Q content on Mobile devices whist at home on your Network you need the Monthly Sky Q Multiscreen subscription.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

@Coolguyfriday wrote:

Hi @Coolguyfriday 

Don't know what you mean by Sky Ultimate package because on Sky Q - Ultimate TV relates to Netflix on Sky Q.  Assume you have the full Sky Sports subscription.

To watch Sky Q content on Mobile devices whist at home on your Network you need the Monthly Sky Q Multiscreen subscription.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Coolguyfriday wrote:

But I can't still be able to watch those on my mobile device. 

@Coolguyfriday 

What is happening when you try to watch something via the Sky Go or Sky Sports app ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Coolguyfriday
Topic Author
This message was authored by Coolguyfriday This message was authored by: Coolguyfriday

Hello @oldfella, @caesarome. Thanks for your response. I'm not just sure which channels stream Premier league Live. I need help to get around it men 😀

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@Coolguyfriday wrote:

Hello @oldfella, @caesarome. Thanks for your response. I'm not just sure which channels stream Premier league Live. I need help to get around it men 😀

Hi @Coolguyfriday

On Sky Q Sports Premier League football is on SkyPLHD which is Channel 402

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Coolguyfriday 

You haven't answered my qyestion about what happens when you try to view the channel on your mobile or are you just asking about what channels the games are on ?

If so - Premier League - 402 and EFL on 403.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Coolguyfriday
Topic Author

@caesarome yes. It's sorted now. Thanks a lot guys

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion