Discussion topic: Currently been asked to upgrade my package to Sky Sports with error 1410.

This message was authored by frankw46 This message was authored by: frankw46

Currently been asked to upgrade my package to Sky Sports with error 1410.

I have previously had Sky Sports working on my sky go, and today logging into to try and watch the football, Im present with an error 'You need the revelenat Sky Tv subscription to watch this show. Code 1410.

I have sky sports in my package, but sky go suggests I do. Tried restarting, reinstalling, reset DNS, rebooted everything I can think of, still no luck getting past this subscription issue. I've even removed the sky go devices from the plan with no success either.

Very poor.. quite disappointed.

Best Answers
frankw46
Topic Author
This message was authored by frankw46 This message was authored by: frankw46 Answer

Re: Currently been asked to upgrade my package to Sky Sports with error 1410.

My issue has been fixed. Was due to a previously cancelled order and something to do with Sky Go being linked to the one order and had expired. Support have rectified it manually. 

All working now

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@frankw46 wrote:

I have previously had Sky Sports working on my sky go

Since you last used it have you made any changes to your TV package ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
frankw46
Topic Author
This message was authored by frankw46 This message was authored by: frankw46

The only think I did was try to log on with the Apple TV app, then realised that was only included in the whole home package, so went back to the Sky Go on Mac.

No subscription changes, or package changes since I signed up. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat 🙂 

frankw46
Topic Author
This message was authored by frankw46 This message was authored by: frankw46 Answer

My issue has been fixed. Was due to a previously cancelled order and something to do with Sky Go being linked to the one order and had expired. Support have rectified it manually. 

All working now

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke to @frankw46 and raised off to a back office team, issue has now been confirmed as resolved.

Thanks again for the escalation have a great day 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion