Discussion topic: Bbc not in sky go tv guide

This message was authored by Jo-Jo70 This message was authored by: Jo-Jo70

Bbc not in sky go tv guide

I've switched to sky q- didn't want to as I used a magic eye to watch tv in my bedroom whilst husband watched same channel downstairs but box failed and can't use a magic eye with sky q so now have to pay multi room.

Anyway I used to look up the tv guilds on sky + app and click to record including bbc 1 & 2 etc.

no bbc on sky go app? Any ideas? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907 Answer

Re: Bbc not in sky go tv guide

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jo-Jo70 wrote:

I've switched to sky q- didn't want to as I used a magic eye to watch tv in my bedroom whilst husband watched same channel downstairs but box failed and can't use a magic eye with sky q so now have to pay multi room.

Anyway I used to look up the tv guilds on sky + app and click to record including bbc 1 & 2 etc.

@Jo-Jo70 

The BBC channels have never appeared on Sky Go, probably because they want you to use I Player.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907 Answer

@Jo-Jo70 wrote:

@Jo-Jo70 

The BBC channels have never appeared on Sky Go, probably because they want you to use I Player.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Jo-Jo70 

At the top of the TV Guide you need to select "Record to Sky box" then you will see the BBC channels so you can set recordings as you could with the Sky+ app.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@Doc5907 wrote:

@Jo-Jo70 wrote:

@Jo-Jo70 

Hi @Doc5907 

@Jo-Jo70 

BBC channels will be shown on the Sky Go App (provided you have Q Multiscreen) but the device with the App needs to be connected to your Q box on your home Network.  They can be viewed on Sky Go if on your home Network.
If your mobile Device is not connected to your Network you can see the BBC channels by selecting Record to Sky box at the top of the Sky Go TV guide.

You cannot view the BBC channels but can set them to record to your Q box.

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Thanks @oldfella as I never had multiscreen, didn't know that.

Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

@Doc5907 wrote:

@Jo-Jo70 wrote:

@Jo-Jo70 

Sorry, but as others have described, you are wrong

I am just another Sky customer!
This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

@Invisiblename wrote:

@Invisiblename  see my post above yours, I've acknowledged that so no need for your post. 😐

Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

@Doc5907 wrote:

@Invisiblename wrote:

@Invisiblename  see my post above yours, I've acknowledged that so no need for your post. 😐

Sorry, I wasn't trying to over-do the correction, must have typed it about the same time you were responding

I am just another Sky customer!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion