Discussion topic: Sky puck set up

This message was authored by Beth.Davey This message was authored by: Beth.Davey

Sky puck set up

I have recently had sky glass and one puck. How many additional tvs will the puck connect to? Do I need more pucks for each additional tv?

Best Answers
This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Re: Sky puck set up

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Beth.Davey 

The pucks work independently from your Glass TV. You will need a Puck for each TV you want to watch Sky on.

You can have up to 3 Sky glass TVs and 6 pucks on your account. https://www.sky.com/help/articles/your-devices-sky-glass

The pucks are loaned to you, but are subject to a £39.99 fee. These can be ordered from the my Sky app or website.

MikeAlanaR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Beth.Davey 

The pucks work independently from your Glass TV. You will need a Puck for each TV you want to watch Sky on.

You can have up to 3 Sky glass TVs and 6 pucks on your account. https://www.sky.com/help/articles/your-devices-sky-glass

The pucks are loaned to you, but are subject to a £39.99 fee. These can be ordered from the my Sky app or website.

MikeAlanaR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
Beth.Davey
Topic Author
This message was authored by Beth.Davey This message was authored by: Beth.Davey

Thank you

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion