Sending thanks to the Engineer and the Accessibility team

I would just like to say thanks to the Engineer Kieran, who came out and installed Sky Q, he was very knowledgeable and had answers to all the questions I had and had a bit of a chat about the old sky kit from many years ago in my childhood it was quite nostalgic (I'm a bit of a tech nerd myself). He couldn't get on our flat roof due to not being able to get the ladders though but used his initiative to find another solution to the issue he was facing.

I would also like to thanks the people that have helped me out in the Accessability team who have been excellent in sending out some acessability remotes for my elderly grandparents to use, and even applied a sky store voucher to my account due to them accidentally using the free movie voucher on a Korean movie. They also gave me a direct phone number that puts me through to someone at the accessability team without any menu options which is a bonus.

I moved over from Virgin Media and I did question my decision when I did it, but now there is no looking back, it's miles ahead in terms of TV and customer service.

2 Comments
Status changed to: We’re Finding your Staff Member

Status changed to: Mission Accomplished

Hey @ThePope27,

Thank you for your post and sharing your experience with Sky. We have sent your thanks onto the staff member and their manager. 

Thanks,

Daniel

Community Moderator