Discussion topic: Sky Super 6 Football

This message was authored by Ben777 This message was authored by: Ben777

Sky Super 6 Football

Everytime I click the login, a red box appears stating:  There was a problem loading the login form. COuld someone help me please?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Super 6 Football

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you trying to do this via the website or app ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Ben777
Topic Author

Hello caesarome,

Website, saved login on my laptop, if this helps you.  First time with a login problem for more than 2 years, and  thank you.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try clearing your browsers cache and cookies then close down the browser before loading it up and trying again as it appears to be working for me as the login page is loading.

If after doing this it keeps happening then try using a different web browser.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Ben777
Topic Author

Hello caesarome,

All done a number of times, sent emails now to Super 6.  Would very much preferred to talk with them on the phone, as I am not talented on computers, but searched for hours and not got their phone number, tryly dissapointing.   I will wait on them now, and thank you, caesarome.

This message was authored by woodsy42 This message was authored by: woodsy42

@Ben777 did you ever get an answer to this issue? I'm having the same problems. Tried clearing cookies and also followed the forgotten pin link to update it and tried logging in and still getting "Sorry, details not found" despite getting confirmation that my pin is successfully updated!

This message was authored by JaniceMD This message was authored by: JaniceMD

I tried to log into Super 6 this afternoon, on my Android phone using data. Didn't work, with the fingerprint option, then won't accept my log in and recently changed password, so I gave up. Tried now I'm back at home, on my IPad this time, same thing, won't work with the saved fingerprint, nor with the actual log in. Can someone help? Second time this season,and oddly enough, days after the downloadable fixtures disappeared too. The magic of IT......🙄🤞. Hope Sky are aware?

This message was authored by OscarG This message was authored by: OscarG

I'm also having issues with this buggy app. The finger print option doesn't last a week and it then forces through the usual login and pin. It won't accept the pin which I've reset recently. Not the first time. Really annoying app of late so clearly an update somewhere has ruined the login side of it

This message was authored by woodsy42 This message was authored by: woodsy42

@OscarG  / @JaniceMD  I contacted skybet via FB messenger today. They got back to me within a couple of hours and they confirmed my account was locked and were able to unlock it. No idea how it became locked but it's sorted now at least

This message was authored by JaniceMD This message was authored by: JaniceMD

Thanks for that! I contacted them last night, got the chat bot replies, but have now triggered an enquiry this morning. Something wrong their end if they keep doing this.....

It's just done it yet again. Finger print no option and won't accept the pin. I can't be bothered to reset it again and will just delete the app until I read on here it's fixed

This message was authored by zdghadhadfh This message was authored by: zdghadhadfh

Same happened to me yesterday 

I used the reset pin option , even though I had not forgotten it!

and it now requires a 6 digit pin.

i setup new pin and now works ok again 

Give it about 5 days and you'll do the same again. Rinse n repeat. Why Sky aren't fixing it I don't know as they must be aware. I've just deleted the app as its irritating 

This message was authored by Liz223 This message was authored by: Liz223

Hi Janice, did you ever get any joy from sky? My super 6 scores were rubbed out for 2 rounds, sky won't engage, told me not to contact them 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion