Discussion topic: Error messages when i to access the website Unfortunately we can't process your request online right

This message was authored by tom5865 This message was authored by: tom5865

Re: Error messages when i to access the website Unfortunately we can't process your request online r

I'm not the only one then. I've been trying to order a mini box for the best part of 4 months and every time I do something on the sky website I get this error message. 

Ive since switched my broadband to Virgin, really do not want to have to switch Tv services, but I cannot control anything online. I have to ring up me spend around 30minutes to an hour on the phone. Pausing the sky sports subscription took me nearly all day on the phone.

This message was authored by James2522 This message was authored by: James2522

Re: Error messages when i to access the website Unfortunately we can't process your request online r

What a load of rubbish because when i got that message i called straight up and got another 2 boxes, now have 4. Did not need 4, no high priority.  This message has been like this for a long time and i wont lie i am fed up that no one has a proper answer, to check my discounts i get it, sky mini box i got it, now i am able to claim a gift, select the link and i get same message!

FIX this! Or actually have a proper message to why we unable to process the request. 

This message was authored by HELPHSBDHDHS This message was authored by: HELPHSBDHDHS

Same issue can't call can't use the website I've used different devices and browsers out of ideas. All I want to do is upgrade my internet.

"Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now*

This message was authored by James2522 This message was authored by: James2522

Any excuse they give you must be rubbish, its an internal server error they need to fix which has been far to long. 

This message was authored by mcs81 This message was authored by: mcs81

My fathers just tried to renew his broadband contract  and still the same problem.

Another customer lost, i can only assume at this point its a deliberate ploy to keep you from renewing, when out of contact and keep you paying the extortionate rate.

This message was authored by bpandi This message was authored by: bpandi

Have Sky Talk & TV, trying to add Broadband to my account.

The "Products & Packages" web page is "temporarily unavailable" and has been for days.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

What is the phone number for the Sales group?

I want to add Broadband to my "TV & Talk". What's the best phone number to call?

Thanks.

@Tom-W19 

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bpandi wrote:

What is the phone number for the Sales group?

Does Sky.com not tell you?

This message was authored by Revolvered This message was authored by: Revolvered

I'm also getting this on multiple browsers

Can't find any numbers to call on sky.com, going around and around and around and around and around

it's worse than the HP website and that's saying something

This message was authored by Gandudan This message was authored by: Gandudan

They offer the web service to look like they are being flexible but the truth is they want you to call as they make more money from persuading / selling by phone. It's not a coincidence that the parts of the site that don't work are the parts where you can add or subtract all on your own. 

This message was authored by Hadenuffsky This message was authored by: Hadenuffsky

Hi did u ever get this resolved I've had this for years now I've had accounts unlinked and made new sky I'd and new emails and still nothing I can't upgrade or do anything online tech team just keep saying and doing same thing which isn't working 

This message was authored by BrandTC This message was authored by: BrandTC

I highly doubt there's stock issues, been looking for the last 6 months and coming across the same error yet my partner's mum was able to get Sky Q plus multiscreen in a matter of weeks and that was only recently. I'm guessing that because I cancelled broadband with them last year (which they charged me £47.99 after I'd given them notice, and didn't intend to refund until I called) that they won't give any attention to ex customers, again like others have said, they're happy to take your money though.

This message was authored by Revolvered This message was authored by: Revolvered

@BrandTC 

I eventually got this sorted by telephoning Sky.

There is no other way to get around it.

I actually got a better deal than if I rejoined online.

Hope that helps

This message was authored by Amoffat This message was authored by: Amoffat

I am also experiencing this issue when trying to set up a brand new TV & broadband account for my parents. Multiple times / days / browsers / devices and the same issue every time. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion