Discussion topic: Error messages when i to access the website Unfortunately we can't process your request online right

This message was authored by mcs81 This message was authored by: mcs81

Re: Error messages when i to access the website Unfortunately we can't process your request online r

This is still not fixed, how long can it possibly take ?.

Need to renew my broadband contract before the price goes up,

I carnt do it  online and carnt get in touch by phone either.

So do i have to find another provider ? or will it be fixed soon.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Error messages when i to access the website Unfortunately we can't process your request online r

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky are takng sales calls so it is possible to call them if you answer the two questions you will be asked and to the second one you say speak to an adviser.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @mcs81 

Thanks for your post.

Some customers on the older broadband packages get the "Technical Issue" message when trying to recontract on the new broadband packages and if you do you'll have to call Sky so they can move you onto the new packages.

Sky are taking calls from all customers (they're just prioritising vulnerable customers and key workers at the moment) just tell the automated message that you wish to speak with an advisor and stay on the line, the wait times can vary but your call will be answered.

Hope this helps and stay safe.

Thanks
Tom

But this turns it from a 5 minute job into an hour or more on the phone and i just wont be doing that, life is too short.

its not an old broadband package at all , the 18 month contract i signed has come to an end. There is no excuse here, Youve clearly known about this issue for months and havnt addressed it,

So i will go elsewhere with my custom, a company who has a working website would be a good start.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@mcs81  have you tried using your browser's privacy/incognito mode? It might get around the problem - it has worked for me in the past.

This message was authored by adewhurst This message was authored by: adewhurst

I desperately need to upgrade my broadband for work. I cannot even find a phone number to call and the website says....

"Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now

Please try again later or alternatively view the status of your account."

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@adewhurst  have you tried the suggestions already made? You can find the number to call via the 'need more help' dropdown at the bottom of this page: https://www.sky.com/help/home

tinnie2354
Topic Author
This message was authored by tinnie2354 This message was authored by: tinnie2354

hi ihave tried all of this and i still get the same issuehttps://www.sky.com/shop/choose/ineligible

this has been going on now for nearly 2 years and nobody in sky seems willing to help me.

This message was authored by pjhaahl This message was authored by: pjhaahl

The sky.com website is pretty flakey at the moment.

Technical errors are frequent and random.

I've found by switching browers or just trying a few times it will eventually work.

If you start getting bad requests or site not available messages then the way to clear that is to go into browser settings and clear your cache.

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Hi all,

Was this ever resolved? I've been with Sky a week (Sky TV) and get the message on many pages:

"Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now. Please try again later or alternatively view the status of your account."

The message displays on the following pages, no matter which browser or device I use:

Products & Packages

sky.com/upgradenetflix

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

In your case @Anonymous  as you have only been with Sky a week if might be that you will be unable to upgrade your package until you first bill has been paid which should be in a few weeks so it might be worth try again after it has been paid.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Thanks so much, @caesarome 

What a total  embarrassment,  still not working after 4 - 5 months +,

Obviously they dont care about exisitng customers, makeing it so hard to renew contracts and why would they ?

im currently paying an extra £15.00 a month.

Ive changed providers now, thankyou to the none Sky employees  who at least tried to help.

This message was authored by AllanWils This message was authored by: AllanWils

Yip - VIP Diamond customer and -  I get the same -  round and round then back to same start point

This message was authored by AllanWils This message was authored by: AllanWils

VIP Diamond -- not that, thats ever gotten me anything either  -  If I get special treatment - I shudder to think what others get -  Website - contact - useless - nothing to do with virus either - it is the site and app  - error error  or back to whaere you began

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion