Discussion topic: "Logging in" has changed, I tick "stay logged in" and it doesn't work for 3-4 months!!

This message was authored by callita62 This message was authored by: callita62

"Logging in" has changed, I tick "stay logged in" and it doesn't work for 3-4 months!!

I want to stay logged into my account, why am I asked to log in every day again and again, despite I have ticked the box got "Stay logged in"??? I use sky.com email since 2003-4, it is my main email and an "official" one, I use Yahoo patform, and I was always logged in as I do use it every day on my personal laptop, but no, I need to log in every morning! Why? The "stay logged in" box is ticked. Can you please fix this ASAP and don't think that everyone is under the danger of email being hijacked.

On my phone email is always on, I do not need to sign in, but I am 60 y.o., I cannot see it... I prefer the laptop! If I tick a box "stay logged in" I take full responsibility for this.

T. Callison

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: "Logging in" has changed, I tick "stay logged in" and it doesn't work for 3-

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I don't think it's a fault. Your Sky.com login is designed to time out after a predetermined time. I also have to log in periodically to access my account details via Sky.com.

Just set your browser to remember your login password, then it will prefilled for you without you having to enter it.

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Re: "Logging in" has changed, I tick "stay logged in" and it doesn't work for 3-

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As @Mark39 says, as long as you have your browser remember your log in details, it's just a single click each morning. Not a big problem.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion