Discussion topic: Yahoo Email Ts&Cs

This message was authored by Tunners This message was authored by: Tunners

Yahoo Email Ts&Cs

I've received an email  entitled Notification Sky/Yahoo mail,  Yahoo account has just violated our Terms and Cinditions which was indicated  at the time of registration, if not verified you might lose access to all emails by 15th May.  

There is a link to UPDATE NOW

Do not discard, this notice is not an invoice, it's a courtesy reminder to upgrade.

I've not clicked the link, I assume this is a scam? But wondered if anyone has received a similar email.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Yahoo Email Ts&Cs

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This is a scam email as they get reported on frequently so mark it as spam and do the same should you be sent anymore.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Tunners It's the 1st of it's kind i've heard of this particular one, but does seem suspicious and no doubt the link would go to a website that is not linked to Sky or yahoo.  Hovering the mouse over the link would reveal the website on some browsers.

Treat it as a scam.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@GD1 wrote:

@Tunners It's the 1st of it's kind i've heard of this particular one, but does seem suspicious and no doubt the link would go to a website that is not linked to Sky or yahoo.  Hovering the mouse over the link would reveal the website on some browsers.

Treat it as a scam.

I agree. @Tunners any message about Sky Yahoo Mail inviting you to 'update' is an attempt to scam you. There are no updates for Sky Yahoo Mail, nor are there likely to be.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion