Discussion topic: Yahoo Blocking E-Mails from Safe Sender

This message was authored by CLarner This message was authored by: CLarner

Yahoo Blocking E-Mails from Safe Sender

Since last Friday Yahoo seem to be blocking certain e-mails from a safe sender (a local theatre). I am receiving marketing e-mails and e-mails from individual staff but not ticket confirmations/bookings. 

I have added their e-mail address to my Contacts so now firmly a safe sender;  have set up a filter saying all e-mails from that address should go to my Inbox; have checked they are not going into Spam; have checked they are not on the Blocked Sender list and am now at a loss. The theatre have checked at their end and said that they cannot see any issues so it must be an issue with my e-mail.

I don't want to have to set up another e-mail address simply for theatre tickets to come through to so does anyone have any fixes other than those tried?

Many thanks in advance. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Yahoo Blocking E-Mails from Safe Sender

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Which domain are the blocked emails coming from?

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Also, have you asked if the senders are getting a "undelivered" report, and if so what does it say?

CLarner
Topic Author
This message was authored by CLarner This message was authored by: CLarner

The e-mail address is coming from The Lowry theatre in Salford so is a noreply at lowry.com e-mail.

The Lowry don't appear to be seeing any issues at their end and certainly not getting undelivered so the e-mails seem to be simply going into the ether or no man's land!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion