Discussion topic: Regular emails claiming that my sky email is running an old version and will be obsolete

This message was authored by Dondervan This message was authored by: Dondervan

Regular emails claiming that my sky email is running an old version and will be obsolete

I regularly get emails saying I'm running an old version of sky email and it will be obsolete if I don't update. I've marked them all as spam and the emails that come up are some random, some from Gmail and some from sky accounts. It's constant and wondered if anyone else had these??

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Regular emails claiming that my sky email is running an old version and will be obsolete

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dondervan  Yes, it get's reported here on a daily basis, a quick perusal of this forum will show many posts.

Simply mark it as spam & delete the em,ail.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Regular emails claiming that my sky email is running an old version and will be obsolete

@Dondervan  Yes, it get's reported here on a daily basis, a quick perusal of this forum will show many posts.

Simply mark it as spam & delete the em,ail.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

You are the second person to day to post about such emails and on average we see a few posts each week asking about them so just keep marking them as spam.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion