Discussion topic: Not all Sky Yahoo e-mails are going through to Windows 10 mail on my computer

This message was authored by RaeAnj This message was authored by: RaeAnj

Not all Sky Yahoo e-mails are going through to Windows 10 mail on my computer

Hi, we use Windows 10 Mail as our e-mail client on the desktop and, as far as we were aware all mails were coming through from Sky Yahoo to that client.  However, going though the Sky e-mails recently, to set any more spam filters that were needed, we came across multiple e-mails that had not gone to Windows 10 Mail at all, and were just sitting there being blissfully ignored by us.  Refreshing Windows 10 Mail may occasionally result in one or 2 appearing in our client, but a lot are not.  They have not been marked as spam, or blocked in any way, so not sure why this is happening.

Best Answers
RaeAnj
Topic Author
This message was authored by RaeAnj This message was authored by: RaeAnj Answer

Re: Not all Sky Yahoo e-mails are going through to Windows 10 mail on my computer

I decide to err on the side of caution before uninstalling the Windows 10 mail app, and deleted my e-mail account with Windows 10 first.  Re-adding my account solved all my problems, loads of e-mails that have been missing reappeared like magic!!

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Not all Sky Yahoo e-mails are going through to Windows 10 mail on my computer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There have been previous, occasional reports of this. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Windows 10 Mail app

RaeAnj
Topic Author
This message was authored by RaeAnj This message was authored by: RaeAnj

Thank you, I will give that a go.

RaeAnj
Topic Author
This message was authored by RaeAnj This message was authored by: RaeAnj Answer

I decide to err on the side of caution before uninstalling the Windows 10 mail app, and deleted my e-mail account with Windows 10 first.  Re-adding my account solved all my problems, loads of e-mails that have been missing reappeared like magic!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion