Discussion topic: My Sky Yahoo email sends out messages but cannot receive incoming messages since I changed password

This message was authored by paulinemoore1958 This message was authored by: paulinemoore1958

My Sky Yahoo email sends out messages but cannot receive incoming messages since I changed password

My Sky Yahoo email account was hacked and the hacker changed the password and security questions, so I had no access. I've now changed the password and have access again but the account can now only send outgoing messages but cannot receive incoming ones, so I have no idea where all the messages which should be in the inbox are going to.  Help, please!

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: My Sky Yahoo email sends out messages but cannot receive incoming messages since I changed passw

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Login to your online account:

https://skyid.sky.com/signin/email/

Go to Settings > More Settings > Filters and remove anything that you did not setup.

Then go to Settings > More Settings > Mailboxes > Your email address > Reply-to address

And again remove anything here that you did not setup.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion