Discussion topic: Issues with email

This message was authored by lisa-appletree This message was authored by: lisa-appletree

Issues with email

When I am in my inbox all of my emails suddenly disappear and a message comes up to say "all finished for the day".  Then error messages start to pop up in the corner of my screen and it takes a while for the emails to reappear.  Also, all of my deleted messages suddenly reappear.  This is starting to be a real problem as its happening more and more.  I have other email acccounts and this does not happen with the other email accounts, only with my sky.com emails.  Any ideas how to fix this please?  Its been going on for weeks now.  Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Issues with email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Which app are you using? Do you access your emails on any device other than the one with the problem?

lisa-appletree
Topic Author
This message was authored by lisa-appletree This message was authored by: lisa-appletree

Hi Mark.  I am using a MacBook with Outlook.  It works perfectly fine on my iPhone.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lisa-appletree wrote:

When I am in my inbox all of my emails suddenly disappear and a message comes up to say "all finished for the day".  

@lisa-appletree 

It looks like this has been happening for a while as there are a number of reports of it happening here on the Microsoft forum:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/why-did-my-inbox-all-of-a-sudden-say-enjoy...

There are others if you Google the message, apart from using something else than Outlook I'm not sure there is a solution. You could login at Sky.com to access your emails.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion