Discussion topic: I keep getting emails to say upgrade my sky or my account will not be allowed access to

This message was authored by Happybunny100 This message was authored by: Happybunny100

I keep getting emails to say upgrade my sky or my account will not be allowed access to

454F2D2D-5100-47AE-8EED-AD8F34A3A020.png

 I keep getting these emails and I have no idea why? I have sky/yahoo at the moment. Do I need to upgrade? Is yahoo going? That's what one guy said to me on the phone today but I don't know how to upgrade? Help needed please thank you 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: I keep getting emails to say upgrade my sky or my account will not be allowed access to

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It's not a genuine email from Sky. Any updates required for the app you're using would be provided by the app owner, not Sky.

Mark the email as spam but otherwise take no action.

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Re: I keep getting emails to say upgrade my sky or my account will not be allowed access to

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Happybunny100 wrote:

is yahoo going? That's what one guy said to me on the phone today but I don't know how to upgrade? Help needed please thank you 

Who on earth did you ring to be told that?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion