Discussion topic: Cannot open my emails today 12 May 14:00 have restarted my laptop and closed all tabs

This message was authored by Beauty60 This message was authored by: Beauty60

Cannot open my emails today 12 May 14:00 have restarted my laptop and closed all tabs

Keep getting the swirly icon...

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Cannot open my emails today 12 May 14:00 have restarted my laptop and closed all tabs

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you able to log in ok here: https://www.sky.com/signin/email

If not, try clearing your browser cache, or try logging in using your browser's privacy/incognito mode.

Beauty60
Topic Author

Re: Cannot open my emails today 12 May 14:00 have restarted my laptop and closed all tabs

Mark39 

I can see i've 13 unread emails but when i click on one to open - i get the swirly icon...also i've deleted emails but they keep coming back to me...

Beauty60
Topic Author

Hi 

Shut down and left laptop off....just switched back on and now its working - took nearly an hour but service checker said no faults...😌

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

All's well that ends well! 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion