Discussion topic: Wifi

This message was authored by Steve243 This message was authored by: Steve243

Wifi

I don't seem to have Wi-Fi connection in some parts of my home do you supply a booster

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Wifi

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Steve243  You would have to call Sky to see what options they can give you regarding getting a booster. Just dial 150 on your landline and listen through the voice prompts.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Steve243 

Your duplicate thread has been removed. You already have this one which received a response yesterday. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Steve243 

Sky loans booster hardware free under the terms of the WiFi Guarantee part of the Broadband Boost and WiFi Max subscription supplements, and to fix Q television problems: they don't otherwise provide or sell them. Inevitably some have leaked onto a certain auction site, but Sky won't offer support with using these.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion