Discussion topic: Why is my engineer appointment always rescheduled? I have to wait over a month now for my broadband!

This message was authored by Hamzah99 This message was authored by: Hamzah99

Why is my engineer appointment always rescheduled? I have to wait over a month now for my broadband!

My engineer was booked for a broadband installation today. Sky have automatically rescheduled the installation for sometime in February. This keeps happening?!

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Why is my engineer appointment always rescheduled? I have to wait over a month now for my broadb

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hamzah99 

That probably suggests Openreach doesn't have the staff or other resources required for the job available at this time, or has not yet received a response to statutory notification: this is most often the case for trickier FTTP installation.

Putting the address into the BT Wholesale Availability Checker should indicate which provisioning type is applicable.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome 

It's the table and the two text lines below it which are most useful.

Remove any personal information (such as the address itself) if you post an image.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion