Discussion topic: Unable to log into Sky Broadband Hub

This message was authored by LionHeart6790 This message was authored by: LionHeart6790

Unable to log into Sky Broadband Hub

For some reason, the SSID (LIMELIGHT) has completely disappeared and reverted back to the standard SSID on the box.  I tried to log in using the admin password, I had and it wouldnt work.

I then decided to factory reset the unit to try and get it back to normal.  I went to 192.168.0.1 and tried

admin / sky - not working

admin / password on back of hub - not working

admin / lightweight - not working

Ive tried resetting the hub with 10 seconds and 20 seconds, see the power light flash.  

Its driving me up all the wall, can someone help please?

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Unable to log into Sky Broadband Hub

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LionHeart6790  Have you tried admin | Wi-Fi password to see if it let's you get into the router settings.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
LionHeart6790
Topic Author
This message was authored by LionHeart6790 This message was authored by: LionHeart6790

Spoke with advisor who suggested holding reset for 60 seconds which did a hard reset on hub.  This fixed the issued

This message was authored by johng2 This message was authored by: johng2

I also have the same problem every post tells me it is admin and my wifi password. It is not.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion