Discussion topic: Unable to access sky talk shield

This message was authored by audray This message was authored by: audray

Unable to access sky talk shield

For well over a week now I have been unable to access this .  I have numbers getting through and cannot add or view. Help please if possible 

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Unable to access sky talk shield

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@audray 

Have you ever had talk shield working ?

Could you dial 17070 and tell use do you get a welcome to sky message or a generic your number is defined as .... message

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
audray
Topic Author

Thank you , I get a welcome to sky message . I've had sky talk shield working with no issues for a few years now . Suddenly this week a random number got through without the shield which made me check and now I can add any numbers it won't even open sky shield

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@audray 

It would be quicker to call sky to check talk shield status

Contact sky on 150 from your sky landline or

Follow the link and choose need more help

https://www.sky.com/help/home/

If in the Republic of Ireland go to the bottom of the page and change the flag to Republic of Ireland

However we can escalate it to sky but they may not get back to you until tomorrow via an online chat

Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

audray
Topic Author

Tomorrow would be ok thank you though looking through it seems to be a common problem 

@audray 

Please keep an eye on the forum whilst logged in using a chrome browser

I've escalated your post via the community chat. This link explains how it works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite red and blue chat bubble. When the red/blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @audray an invite to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion