Discussion topic: Unable to access home network

This message was authored by anniejaypee This message was authored by: anniejaypee

Unable to access home network

Please could I have some advice on how to access my hub to improve its security setting and add a hub? I thought this could be done throught the my sky app, but it appears not.   

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Unable to access home network

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@anniejaypee  Are you talking about your Wi-Fi security that you would like to change? Is  a device that you are using you telling you that your security is weak? Don't understand what you are asking in adding a hub, can you give a little bit more information please.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
anniejaypee
Topic Author
This message was authored by anniejaypee This message was authored by: anniejaypee

Re: Unable to access home network

Hi there. Keep getting warnings from my iPhone and other devices that home network is not secure, i.e. not WPA/WES.  
Want to add a netgear nighthawk as an extender for upstairs, but it errors that it needs to be connected to the home network, which is also via the sky q hub. Nothing in any sky FAQs on this topic. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion