Discussion topic: Swift

This message was authored by Jason46 This message was authored by: Jason46

Swift

Good afternoon 

I have been offered £26.50 a month broadband from virgin, are you willing to match? If not can my account please be closed at the end of the month when my contract ends please?

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Swift

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jason46 
You’re talking to fellow customers here not Sky Customer Services. We can't tell you what Sky may offer.

To cancel Sky Broadband and Sky Talk totally, or if you’re moving to a provider like Virgin Media or City Fibre etc who don’t use the Openreach set up, you'll have to contact Sky and give the required notice of 14 days, but if you are still in the initial 18 months deal Sky could impose cancellation charges. This link may help https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-broadband

If you are changing to another provider who also uses the Openreach infrastructure then join up with them and they should contact Sky on your behalf.
You’ll need to return any loaned router to Sky, so it’s important you get proof of posting and keep it indefinitely. Return packaging will be sent out to you near the end of the notice period.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Swift

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jason46 

You would need to call sky to see if the can match the offer . If you decide to move you would need to contact sky and virgin seperately leaving a week or 2 overlap in case virgin are delayed

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion