Discussion topic: Sporadic Poor WiFi Signal

This message was authored by THutch58 This message was authored by: THutch58

Sporadic Poor WiFi Signal

Over the last few weeks the WiFi connection between the Sky Hub and multiple devices breaks. The Wifi is then either no longer detectable on some devices or is unable to connect on others citing poor WiFi signal and / or authentication issues. This seems to happen once or twice per day, the only way of resolving is to turn the power off and back on (not the reset button, this doesn't work). The only light that actually looks on is the Internet light and I have had no issues with my device connected via Ethernet.

Distance from the router is not an issue by the way, as I said this issue has arisen in the last few weeks, we've had this setup for years without issue. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Sporadic Poor WiFi Signal

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, @THutch58. I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion