Discussion topic: Sky not helpful : (

This message was authored by WilliamsK This message was authored by: WilliamsK

Sky not helpful : (

My sky hub is not covered, it's near the socket and no faulty wires. The last couple of weeks I am being kicked off line, amazon fire stick will not work and I have 2 angry and frustrated children who are being kicked off their Xboxes. This is happening every 10-15 minutes and I'm fed up with resetting my appliances. I can't find an email address to get in touch, I can't cancel any of my subscriptions online and I do not find this mysky website helpful in the slightest. All you are consumed with is not keeping your customers but selling everything to them. I've tried to leave twice by you won't let me! I was told I would have loads of deals where my bill would be only£49 a month,  nope, its still the same at £69 with rubbish Internet and no communication. This would have been in an email however, I can't find an address to email you, it's not in 'contact us'. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky not helpful : (

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@WilliamsK wrote:

I can't find an address to email you, it's not in 'contact us'. 

@WilliamsK 

That's because Sky don't use email as a general means of communication. By the way, you aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here. This is a customer to customer forum where we try to help each other.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion